Mercedes-AMG GLE 63 Coupé MC900
This Mercedes-AMG GLE 63 Coupé receives a complex performance upgrade. The following modifications have been done:
- Performance upgrade mcchip-dkr Stage 5 (MC900) 909 hp / 1096 Nm
- mcchip-dkr software
- V-Max removal
- Transmission software upgrade
- mcpipes exhaust manifold and exhaust system with sport catalysts
- Upgrade turbocharger
- High-performance H-shaft con rods incl. bearing shells
- High-performance main bearing shells
- High-performance pistons
The most unusual projects arise, if the fun factor is high and reason plays a minor role. A good example is this GLE 63 Coupé, which not only differs externally from the production model.
With the GLE 63 Coupé, Mercedes-AMG is offering an all-wheel drive performance miracle, with 557, out of a 5.5 liter V8-Biturbo.